Autumn









Hat Romwe - Wig Weekendwigs - Coat SheIn - Sweater SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Taobao - Necklace Shopdixi - Boots Quanticlo

This autumn is really strange, we are in November and I can easily shoot outfits like this one without freezing, I don't know how to feel about the weather, I really miss the real autumn with soft cozy coats! I received just a few days ago a parcel from SheIn with some new cool items to show you: the first one is this lovely burgundy jacket, a must have for every autumn lover! It has the perfect fall color and the shape is good for everyone, totally recommended. I also took for a change this lovely  crop sweater/hoodie with a checkered print all over the sleeves, a perfect item to create tumblr/grunge look and it's really cheap! I also have a discount code for my readers and it's vanilla15 to get a 15% discount on your SheIn order. I hope you're spending an amazing autumn, I love it's mood!. 


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.