Sky








Hat h&m - Wig Lockshop - Lenses Uniqso - Necklace Rogue + Wolf + Dress SheIn - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I can't believe August is over, this summe went super fast and I'm so glad my favorite season is almost here. In Italy the weather is still kinda hot (at least in my region) so I'm still wearing summer outfits crying for more layers of clothes ahah. Today I have this new floral look wearing this gorgeous dress from SheIn, I also have a discount code for you if you want to save some money on your order, it's VANILLA15.  The outfit is really simple: all black with a touch of pastel colors thanks to the floral print, I also added my favorite Lita shoes I forgot to wear for such a long time, this happen when you don't have your shoe closet in your room ahah! I'm also back on my youtube channel with tons of new ideas, I'm working on some English friendly videos so don't forget to subscribe if you don't want to miss them. 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.