Checkered








Wig Heahair - Hat Romwe - Cardigan Sammydress - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Tee Black Sanctuary - Skirt SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Tuk

Hi lovelies! One new look, totally different from the latest ones, feauturing this new checkered skirt I go the past week in the mail. I always loved checkered items, I also bought a pair of checkered pants 3 months ago in a local store, this skirt is really cute and I love the ring on the front zip so much! Unfortunately I chose the wrong size and it's too large for me, for this reason it's not really flattering on my body, but I hope to get a right one soon! Do you like checkred items? I always see grunge coordinates with it, but for a different point of view I created a more gothic look, let me know if you like it this way! I'm always really happy to see gorgeous items over beautiful girls on instagram, but I always do my best to create something different :)

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.