Review: Geo Angel Grey Circle lens

Hi cuties! Long time since my last circle lens review :D but don't worry I have many new interesting reviews scheduled for the next week too, I can't wait to share everything with you! Today I would like to show you a pair of famous circle lenses, the Geo Angel in grey. I got them form Geo coloured lenses, an official store that sells only genuine Geo lenses! 



Geo lenses come in this tiny glass bottles and you'll get a colorful lens case in your order too! You can choose different shipping methods, mine took around two/three weeks to arrive :D if you want to save up some money I definitely recommend it!

Base Curve 8.6
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 40±2%
Material Polymacon
Life Span 1 year




The Angel model is one of the most famous Geo lenses pair, I remember when all the people around (both cosplayer and gyarus) wore them! The design is really simple and it fits really well different cosplays, the color is a great grey that covers really well my brown eyes, you can see a bit of my natural color only in the internal part. The diameter is quite natural but it gives a dolly look to your eyes! They're available with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. There are many other cute colors available and you can check them here





Color ★★★★★ cute grey color 
Design ★★★★ natural design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely grey color that fits perfectly dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashion looks
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


You can also check Geo Coloured Lenses account for more real life pics, discounts and details:    FacebookInstagram Tumblr and Pinterest!

1 commento:

  1. I had the same model and it was one onf my fav! I think it looks great in any type or color of eyes :)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.