End of summer









Hat Romwe - Set SheIn - Boots Quanticlo - Necklaces Soufeel

Kinda different outfit from my usual style, but I wanted to try something new with the end of summer. Most of you already have a colder weather, but in Italy summer is still going but I hope to enjoy autumn soon too, 'cause I'm really tired of the heat, mosquitos and boring outfits ahah. I recently got this lovely polka dot set in the mail, it's also available in yellow if you're more into light colors, I think it's quality is nice and it fits really well, especially the skirt! I also changed a bit the location of the shoot, do you like this kind of natural location? If you have been following me for really long time maybe you can remember I used to take pics in this place years ago, sometimes I forget I have many different options near my house :D.

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.