Say just words









Hat h&m - Choker Romwe - Tee SheIn - Skirt h&m - Bag Romwe - Tights Céduire - Boots Tuk

A quick casual look from the past week wearing a new printed tee paired with my favorite red plaid skirt, platform boots, fishnet tights and this tiny little book bag which is too cute for my heart ahah! I had an exhausting weekend, I spent yesterday at bed feeling tired and ill (especially for my damned intestine) but playing with Fire Emblem Echoes ahah I'm not feeling good today too but I'll do my best to go back on track soon, especially 'cause I have some new cool coords I want to shoot for summer time :D in the meantime stay tuned for the next post, it will be a circle lens review!

6 commenti:

  1. I hope you feel better soon bby! You look amazing despite being ill, and I'm loving the fishnet tights!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
  2. nice photo! it's really a cool outfit <3 love the bag !
    hope you get well soon :)

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. That tee is the cutest! I've also not been feeling well but I hope you feel better! Video gaming when sick is a must ♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.