Review: Sweety Nudy green Uniqso

Hi guys! I have a new circle lens review today always for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time I chose the Sweety Nudy green, I never tried this model before but I already had many positive experiences with the rband Sweety so I was really curious to try this model! I noticed I have very few green lenses now in my collection so I was looking for the perfect pair :D


I got the lenses without problems with Fedex shipping, it's my favorite fast shipping method as I already said a lot of times :D really recommended if you live in Europe! The lenses come in this super easy to open plastic box and you can see how vibrant the color is!

Diameter14.5mm
Water Content40%
Base Curve8.6mm
Replacement PeriodWithin 12 months
What's insideA pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time2-3 working days




These pics are totally natural, I didn't touch the color at all 'cause as you can see the color is so vibrant and beautiful it doesn't need any retouch at all :D it covers really well my dark eyes too thanks to the tiny yellow part in the irid the color blends in a great way! The lenses are quite big but the final effect is still natural but at the same time visible, which is my favorite part of them! They're also really hydrated so you don't need to put a solution after few hours,, they're really comfortable. They come in many different colors and you can see them here, if you want to buy this pair you can find it here!



I love so much these lenses! I also tried a different color for my makup today (the eyeshadow is Citron by Nabla Cosmetics) and I really love how it fits the lenses :D

Color ★★★★ gorgeous green color that covers really dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- cute green color that covers really well natural eyes
-  great design
- perfect for daily use
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.