Cat lover








Hat Romwe - Dress Zaful - Choker random shop in Tokyo - Tights Céduire - Boots Quanticlo

This dress screams crazy cat lover! You know I'm such a cat lover and I want everything cat related, so when I saw this adorable print I had to get it, even if I was really in doubt for the lenght and shape of the dress, really unsual for me especially 'cause I'm really tiny, but now I LOVE it. The dress has such an otome kei feeling mixed with a vintage touch, I never imagined I would love something like this! Discovering something totally new for me and falling in love with it is one of my faverite things in fashion. The rest of the look is quite simple but I tried to mantain the vintage feeling wearing suede boots and this large hat, the only modern item is the lace choker with the tiny pearls all around (I got it in a random shop in Harajuku so I don't know where you can find it). I hope you like this look as I do :D

3 commenti:

  1. I love your blog, your style is incredible. Keep up the good work! April x

    http://blog.avril-marie.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.