Rose and lace













Wig Trendywigs - Lace Top Yamamay - Dress SheIn - Tights Céduire - Bag Romwe - Boots Windsor Smith

Happy Sunday guys! I tried to do a different hairstyle with this gorgeous pink wig ahah I think it suits really well this spring-ish look, I love pairing pink hair with rose details (and you can see the lace roses over my tights too!). I received some days ago some new parcels with so many lovely items like this dress which is perfect both for spring and summer, I'm totally in love with the roses embrioderies. I also love this tiny book bag, I say it a lot of times on Tumblr and I'm so glad I finally found it :D it's super cute, every witch must have something like this in her closet ahahah, I can't help myself I love book bags! I hope you like this look ;D

2 commenti:

  1. I love this look very much! You look so gorgeous ♥ That tiny book bag literally melts my heart, it's so cute!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.