Mystery









Headband handmade by me - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Mesh top SheIn - Belt Zaful - Skirt Sammydress - Tights Céduire - Boots Tuk

Another total black look but this time more gothic and light thanks to the gorgeous mesh and tulle items, they're perfect for this season even if summer is arriving and I'm melting just breathing ahah! The skirt is so amazing, I already wore it a lot and it fits so many different tops I can't feel bored while wearing it, I really like the sheer part 'cause you can see my tights, they are so soft, I never had something like this in my collection, they're so special! I also got in my hands this belt you can see almost everywhere on Instagram or Tumblr, but I couldn't resist 'cause it's so 90's :D but for a change I decided to add it to the skirt instead of the usual pants and I really like how it fits! 

2 commenti:

  1. You look amazing! I adore your dress, you look like a gothic princess <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.