Gold chains

04:42
















































Hat, jacket h&m - Top Fig&viper - Skirt Tally Weijil - Harness Ebay - Tights Sammydress - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I recently bought this cool and kitch jacket I had to wear it soon, I'm always really happy to find cool pieces in local stores, sometimes it's really frustating when you go everywhere and find only boring and cheap looking clothes! I'm totally addicted with black coords with gold details for this autumn, I hope I can wear more my lovely coco litas (and of course this top from fig&viper is total love, I wish they'll release it again in other colors!).

11 commenti:

  1. ahhhh those boots are so pretty ^^
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  2. cool outfit, I love the harness and your hair!
    <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. That gold chain harness is amazing~! So wan't one :)

    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  4. it´s so perfect. Lovely haircolour, the bodychain is gorgeous, the tights, the shoes....x3 It´s probably my favorite thing if people with colourful hair just wear black. it goes so well!

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥♥♥ I think the same, black outfits are my favorite with colorful hair *_*

      Elimina
  5. Nice look!!! I love your hair!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.