White touch

04:52





























Headband Lockshop - T-shirt Glavil - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Yru

I went out with my cuties in Pescara after a long time, the day was really good, warm but not summery anymore! I'm really excited to wear more layers and tights soon, I'm kinda tired of going out always dressed in a simple way ahah! Before the real autumn a white coord was totally required, I know myself and I'm sure I'll wear black over black all the cold season XD. Finally I have some free time 'cause I finished all my exams and soon there will be my final degree, it means I can play videogames and do more posts for my blog! I'll share some new reviews in the next days, stay tuned!

8 commenti:

  1. really cute outfit ^^ love the shoes
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  2. what a perfect outfit :O love the shoes + hair +choker. where did u get the choker?? been trying to find a place that ships ghost of harlem to europe and coulnt find it :/

    dresses-and-travels

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡♡ you're really kind! Unfortunetely I don't really know where you can get cool chokers in Europe :/ you can find really amazing ones from Creepy yeah, they ship worldwide!

      Elimina
  3. Your outfit is very cool *-* I really love your platform sneakers!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.