Ootd 23/03/2013



I spent my Saturday with my friends as usual doing our normal activities, sometimes I feel like a super boring person because I haven’t something really new to share about my friends meeting ahah! The only different thing was that we went around the city searching for a eye shadows palette we didn’t find XD! Spam picture of my outfit, I’m so HAPPY finally spring is coming, I can wear again jackets (I love them) and short dresses without 1000 layers under them, yay!

 photo IMG_0942.jpg

 photo IMG_0945.jpg

 photo IMG_0950.jpg



Horns Super Lovers – Choker Ghost of Harlem – Necklace Glavil – Dress Fernopaa – Jacket Terranova – Leggings Taobao – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

It was so nice to wear my Fernopaa dress after a long time, it’s really light and tight so I cannot wear it during winter, it’s really detailed and cute, I always hope Fernopaa will open a sort of webshop in the future! My wig became frizzy and thick, I was really sad because is one of my favorites but after a super wash with conditioner and one hour to disentangle every single lock I putted it under the sun and after a day it became super soft and straight, I was so happy! *v*.

 photo nya.jpg

Make up and nail art of the day! I love this new Kiko nail stickers, you can have gorgeous nails in few minutes with them eheh!

Some group pictures with my always cool friends:

 photo 312697_10200963435954705_784045088_n.jpg

 photo 536527_10200963436114709_1810806406_n.jpg

How do you spend your time with friends? Do you always do the same activities?

26 commenti:

  1. meraviglia! quel vestito è fantastico!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oddio che outfit meraviglioso *_____* amo ogni singola cosa che hai addosso. Quell'abitino è una meraviglia ;A; e poi la giacca <3 il collare borchiato <3 i leggings finto-strappati e le Jeffrey <3 credo che questo sia il mio preferito tra tutti gli outfit che ti ho visto addosso finora :D! Complimenti!

    Gli stickers per unghie sono un'invenzione geniale... per l'ultima Lucca me ne ero presa un set con un pattern di pizzo nero, della Essence però, ma erano di pessima qualità: forme improbabili, si staccavano con un niente, non erano nemmeno un granché una volta attaccati :/ magari proverò quelli di Kiko, spero che siano migliori.

    (Comunque, magari fate sempre le stesse cose, ma con outfit ogni volta piĂą belli :D)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie millissime ♥♥♥ sei sempre troppo gentile! Sono davvero contenta che ti piace ç*ç! Ho sentito parlare malissimo di quelli della Essence giusto qualche giorno fa, probabilmente fanno schifo perchè sono adesivi nel vero senso del termine, quelli della Kiko sono composti da strati di smalto invece! A me sono durati senza problemi una settimana *v*

      Elimina
  3. Oh that outfit is so cool! Such a badass look ♥ I love it on you :D

    RispondiElimina
  4. your outfit looks great! I LOVE the shoes :)
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  5. I cant wait to wear my leather jacket here in NYC. Lucky you, you look great ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥♥ I hope you can wear it too soon *v*

      Elimina
  6. Aww, your outfits are always so pretty, I used to dislikt punk and gothic before knowing you!

    RispondiElimina
  7. you look fabulous! I love the accessories pic!
    Also your friends are so cool!

    RispondiElimina
  8. You´re so happy to have such an amazing friends ! I think it´s not boring at all to do always the same thing =D
    I wish I have friends like that, dress up in the same "weird" way, talking about fashion and things that interrests me...instead when I see my friends from time to time, I´m the only one dressed up and we have nothing to talk about >_<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank youuuu ♥ I'm really lucky to have gorgeous and cool friends, I hope you will find other good friends to share your interests in future *w* ( to add obviously to your old friends!)

      Elimina
  9. I love your jacket. ^^ I got today my horns too (they are pink because it's my color), first time i saw them in your blog thank for the good idea.

    beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥ I'm happy you get them too *v* I'm sure they will be really cool on you!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.