Hi dear readers!
I hadn’t any special program these days, so I hope I don’t annoy you with this kind of post :) I wanted to share my last outfit and a summary of my last purchases, I spent a bit too much and I decided it’s time to save up XD I would like to make a little travel this summer but I haven't choosen the destination yet! For the rest…I spent this week at home or around malls and local shops to find Christmas presents, I only missed one of them but I’m totally in crisis eheh XD did you make all the presents?
Hat taobao – Vest Pull&Bear – Dress Glavil – Tights Missguided – Boots Jeffrey Campbell
Picture of my new lovely boots! They were a Christmas present so I will talk about them asap!
Yay for my new vest, I love the different studs and stones! I found it also on sales, I feel really lucky! For the ones who love studs, spikes and military print I highly recommend this shop, this season they have a lot of fabulous things! I'll surely check it again with the January sales! Well, it’s time to make a summary of my last purchases! I noticed I bought a lot of things ahah but strangely I found in local shops a lot of cute things for my actual style, so I didn’t miss the chance to build totally a new complete wardrobe for my everyday outfits!
- I noticed I had only a wool scarf in my closet so I decided to buy ones I can use in different seasons: the first one black with stars and skulls is from Pull&Bear, the second one grey with different crosses is from Bershka! I used them a lot ‘cause they suit very well my daily outfits!
- You have seen this skull sweater twice ahah I bought it at Terranova for a really cheap price, it’s really cozy and warm, perfect for winter time, but I’m sure I will use it also in autumn and spring!
- You also saw my new winter coat in the previous post, I had in my closet only elegant coats that suit well Lolita style but I hadn’t something more casual, I’m very happy I bought it ‘cause I love parka, it’s really warm with the fake fur inside! It is from Pull&Bear, I was really lucky ‘cause it was the last one in the shop!
- Mew new spiked vest is also from Pull&Bear!
- I also bought something online in the past months, I made a little taobao order and I ordered this cool flame sweater! Maybe is it a replica from Candy Stripper? I don’t know very much their collection but I’m sure I saw it in Kera or Zipper! It’s really warm and soft, perfect for winter time!
- I also made a new order from Missguided because I saw a lot of cute things for Christmas presents so I took the occasion to buy something for me, the dress is really soft and the print good, it’s a bit too long on me so I think I will wear it as sweater with a skirt over.
- I saw this hat everywhere in Tokyo! I loved them so much but I forgot to buy one of them while I was there T_T so I took it with my last taobao order for a super cheap price (in Japan I saw the same for like 15 euro over XD).
- And lastly my new super lovely Tutuha babydoll! I fell in love with it after I saw it online but when I was in Tokyo it was finished everywhere, luckily I found it on auction and I didn’t miss the chance to get it! It’s really short, I’m still thinking about how I can wear it ahah!
I missed my new crosses tights showed in the previous pictures and two new wigs (one is the light blue x brown!) in my summary, but I think it’s all for my haul post! I hope I don’t annoy you with so many materialist posts ahah!