Review: Sweety Infinity Blue Uniqso

 Hi guys!

This is my first post here since I moved to UK, I'm still learning how to do everything in a proper way for my blog but I'll do my best to share as many contents as possible! Today I show you a new pair of circle lenses, always by my favorite shop Uniqso, the Sweety Infinity Blue.




I got my parcel without problems in Uk too! I always recommend to use fast shipping methods so you'll get your package in a few days.


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days




This pair of lenses is so beautiful. I'm a big fan of blue lenses and this pair is amazing, the color is vibrant and it covers really well my natural brown eyes, the design is simple and pretty, perfect both for cosplay and special looks (for example a pastel goth outfit). As you can see the enlargement effect is quite big so it makes these lenses perfect for cosplay. As every Sweety lenses they're really comfortable, they come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. You can check other colors here






Color ★★★★★ gorgeous blue color!
Design ★★★★  amazing and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well every eye's color
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.