Summer looks

 Hi cuties!

I hope you're doing well, I have four new summer looks to show you in collaboration with Femme Luxe, they have so many cool items and I already wrote about them many times in my blog :) you can check my previous loungewear post to check more items from them!





Choker AlienMood - Tshirt Femme Luxe - Skirt Punkdesign shop - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Altercore


Printed tees are my favorite for summer, this one is so cool with the flame print and blackxpink is one of my favorite color combinations. I paired it with an all black outfit but it would look really cute with denim pants too! For a more casual look you can wear this tshirt with a pair of joggers, one of my favourites for the last months.









Beret h&m - Crop Top Femme Luxe - Skirt Shop sky dance - Boots Naked Wolfe


This is probably my favorite look of this post, a simple crop top can go with almost everything and you can use it in different seasons too. I paired it with a cute plaid skirt and a pair of classic boots for an inspired k-fashion look and I really like the final result. I already wore it many times with pants too, it's totally a must have in every closet in my opnion. 






Tshirt Femme Luxe


You can never go wrong with a white tee right? This one is so soft and the print is really cute too, I wore it for a simple look at home but it would be perfect for lots of outfits! The print is a mood too ahah. This kind of item is perfect to wear with loungewear, I often wear my sets with different tshirts and I love them so much! What do you think? Do you like this kind of simple tshirts? 






Tshirt Femme Luxe - Shoes Naked Wolfe


My favorite casual look for summer is wearing an oversized tee with biker shorts, nothing is more comfortable than this combination! This tee is also really cute and perfect if you're looking for a tie dye print, I saw so many clothes this year following this trend! You can find a lot of different t-shirts on FemmeLuxe, they're really cute and cheap!






2 commenti:

  1. You look extremely beautiful modelling all four of these very attractive and fashionable outfits!
    That zip-front Punkdesign shop miniskirt with chain details looks fabulous styled with the Femme Luxe 'Baby Girl' graphic T-shirt, AlienMood choker and Calzedonia tights.
    I also love the looks of the pleated plaid Shop sky dance mini-skirt styled with the black Femme Luxe crop-top , beret and over the knee boots.
    You look very comfortable and attractive modelling the Femme Luxe 'Bad Vibes graphic white T-shirt.
    The fourth OOTD also looks very comfortable.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    RispondiElimina
  2. What fun, fabulous looks. I'm sooo digging the trend for oversized tees. I grew up in the 80s and 90s, when this style was wildly popular, and have often missed seeing it on a wider scale (especially amongst females) since then. Of the tees you shared here, the "No Bad Vibes" is my fave.

    Have a stellar weekend!
    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.