Review: Eos Dunia Aqua Uniqso

Hi cuties!
I hope you're doing well, I have another review for you, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, about a gorgeous pair of blue lenses! I'm talking about the Eos Dunia Aqua :D it has been so long since the last time I tried a pair by Eos, so I was really curious about them!


This model is so cute and special! As always I chose the Fedex shipping and I got my lenses in a few days without problems with customs! I highty recommend it if you live in Europe!


Specification
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 55%
Base Curve 8.7mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



When I saw this model I fell in love, it is so gorgeous! Special designs are always my favorite, I love the tiny sparkles all around the lens and the color combination is amazing, this blend of light blue and brown is perfect to match my brown eyes, I'm really curious to see them on light eyes and I'm sure they'll look amazing too! I haven't tried Eos lenses in a while but I can say they're really comfortable as Sweety ones, this model comes with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. You can check other colors here





Color ★★★★★ amazing mix of colors!
Design ★★★★  unique design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special events
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.