Review: Sweety Crazy Pink Love Uniqso

Hi guys!
I have a new review for you for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time about a special pair of circle lenses, the Sweety Crazy Pink Love! I usually review cosplay lenses but this pair is so special I needed to try it :D.


I fell in love with this cute and special design, I never saw a pair of lenses like this!
As always I had no problems with the shipping thanks to Fedex, I got everything safely in a few days.


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



These lenses are so adorable! As you can see they have a little grey hint in the outside part, which gives a lovely effect to your eyes even if you have a dark color like me, the lovely pink hearts pop up really well and I'm curious to see if they're visible on light eyes too :D. The diameter is not really big but still gives a good enlargement effect to my eyes. As every Sweety lenses I already tried, they're incredibly comfortable and they come with prescription. You can get them HERE




Color ★★★★really cute color!
Design ★★★★  special design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- cute and special design  
-  perfect for events and everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!





Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!


2 commenti:

  1. Sono carinissime, ma avrei un po' di paura ad indossarle tutto il giorno. Per una serata sono perfette invece!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.