Review: Sweety Queen Pearl Yellow

Hi dears!
I have a new review for you today, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, I'm talking about the gorgeous Sweety Queen Pearl Yellow! I'm a big fan of yellow lenses and this pair is amazing :D


This new model comes in their new cartoon box which is really pretty and I love when the lenses have this easy to open plastic case. As shipping method I chose Fas always, my favorite one if you need your lenses in a few days and no problems with customs!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



These lenses are so beautiful! I'm such a big fan of yellow color for eyes, they cover really well my eyes and I love this warm shade so much, they can look a bit fake but I think they're perfect for cosplay and special looks too 'cause they're really visible. The design is really simple but I like it, the diameter is quite big without looking too fake. This new model is really comfortable as every Sweety lenses I already tried. They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE.
You can check here the other beautiful colors!




I really love these lenses I'm so glad I have them in my collection!

Color ★★★★★ gorgeous yellow color!
Design ★★★★  great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well every eye's color
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.