Review: My Hero Academia Todoroki Shoto wig + Sweety Sensation Galaxy Grey Uniqso

Hi loves! How was your weekend? I'm currently packing 'cause I'am leaving for London in a few days, but as I wrote in the previous post I'm working really hard to mantain a proper blog post schedule for you :) today I have a new review for my favorite shop Uniqso about an amazing wig for Todoroki Shoto (female version) and a brand new circle lens model Sweety Sensation Galaxy Grey!


As always I got my lenses in a few days without problems, Fedex shipping is my favorite method to get my lenses without worrying for customs! 


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I'm in love with this new model by Sweety, the desing is so lovely and iridescent, I also love the color that blends really nicely with my brown eyes, they're a great and natural shade of grey that fits really well dark eyes, I'm pretty sure they would look really good over light eyes too! They're super comfortable and soft, I had no problems while wearing them and my eyes felt really hydrated. As every Sweety lenses I already tried, they come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. More colors here





Color ★★★★★ gorgeous and special color!
Design ★★★★  great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well every eye's color
-  perfect for daily and special events
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!



The second item is this gorgeous wig for the female version of Todoroki Shoto from My Hero Academia, any fans of this anime here :D? I really love it! As you can see it's a classic spit wig with a long fringe that you can style as you want.



I love this wig! It's super soft and easy to comb, I never touched a cosplay wig so smooth, the quality is amazing! You can easily comb it with a proper brush and you can style the long fringe as you want, I kept the original lenght so you can see how it looks like when you receive it! 
I really recommend this wig if you are looking for an amazing one for Todoroki female version :) you can get it HERE

Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.