Review: Sweety Queen Violet Uniqso

Hi cuties!
It's time for another circle lens review :) always for my fav shop Uniqso, if you're looking for a cool pair of violet lenses for cosplay or special looks this pair it's totally for you!



As always I got my lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping and I had no problems with customs. I really love the new package for Sweety lenses :D it's so cute and pink!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


This color is so beautiful! I'm a big fan of violet lenses and this pair is amazing, the color is vibrant and it covers really well my natural brown eyes, the design is simple and pretty, perfect both for cosplay and special looks (for example a pastel goth outfit). As you can see the enlargement effect is quite big so it makes these lenses perfect for cosplay. As every Sweety lenses they're really comfortable, they come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. You can check other colors here




Love so much these lenses, the color is amazing!

Color ★★★★★ amazing violet color!
Design ★★★★  gorgeous and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well brown eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.