Fairy








Headband Handmade by me - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Hello from your local fairy in the forest! I'm joking of course :P and I'm sorry I didn't update my blog for over 10 days, it's quite a busy period and I don't know if there is still someone who likes reading blogs, but I still enjoy writing here my thoughts and sharing with you my outfits so I'm pretty sure my blog will last forever! Today's look features a new item in my closet, this gorgeous top by SheIn, this piece has such an amazing quality and it's really well done in all the details, I really recommend it if you're looking for a cool top for summer for a fancy look! Don't forget you can always use my code vanilla to enjoy a 15% discount on SheIn (for orders over 59 euro!). 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.