Review: Wonder Blue Lace Front wig + Sweety Candy Red


Hi lovelies! I hope you had a great weekend :D after these holidays with my family and friends I'm back with a new circle lens + wig review! I'm always really happy yo try new items to show you and today I'm talking about the gorgeous Wonder Blue Lace Front wig and the Sweety Candy red by Uniqso.

As always I got my items without problems with Fedex shipping, I really recommend this shipping method if you're from Europe! Let's talk about this gorgeous pair of red lenses.


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



This pair is amazing, look how beautiful and vibrant is the color! This model is perfect both for cosplay or gothic looks, 'cause they're incredibly gorgeous and the color covers really well my brown eyes. It has a big enlargement effect as you can see in the pic with only one lens, this model is really visible in all light conditions! As every model from Sweety they're really comfortable even if they're quite big, they come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE.





Color ★★★★★ gorgeous red color!
Design ★★★★  cute and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well brown eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

It's time to talk about this gorgeous wig! I'm a big fan of lace front wigs and this one is so cool with this amazing shade of mint.


This is how the wig looks like on the website.




As you can see it's totally the same both for color and style! This wig is perfect for everyone who wants to try a lace front wig with a special color 'cause it's really easy to mantain in a good shape, the quality as every wig by Uniqso is amazing, super soft at touch and easy to comb. The color is gorgeous and I love how the black roots mixed together with the mint color and the design is really pretty too! You can get it HERE.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!



2 commenti:

  1. Lovely favorites post!, Appearance with informality content,

    today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have

    to keep doing such an article even future.



    maaf kar do wallpaper
    jo dil me hote hai wo kismat me nahi hote
    love paheli in hindi

    with answer

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site. You have to keep doing such an article even future. LOVE

    yours in this

    post!



    FunnyJoke.in

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.