Black rose







Hat h&m - Necklace Bijou Brigitte - Dress SheIn - Tights Aliexpress - Boots Quanticlo

You know all black looks are always my favorites even during the warm season, today I have this gorgeous dress from SheIn to show you! It reminds me a lot my old gyaru days, I remember there were tons of dresses similar to this one and it was so hard to get them with a shopping service from Japan, I'm really happy the asian culture influenced the current fashion world so it's really easy to find some cool items for cheap, like this dress :D the quality is really good too! Do you miss a particular fashion? Sometimes I feel so nostalgic thinking about my lolita and gyaru days, I still have some clothes in my wardrobe even if I rarely wear them. Don't forget you can still use my code vanilla on Shein to enjoy a 15% discount on your order (over 59 euro!).




1 commento:

  1. Your perfectly applied eye-makeup and lipstick look gorgeous, and I love the look of the outfit you styled. Your hat, hair, double breasted SheIn mini-dress and Aliexpress hosiery all look extremely attractive and fashionable together. Both you and your outfit look fabulous.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.