Review: Sweety Butterfly red Uniqso



I'm so lucky to have the chance to try so many new amazing circle lenses by Uniqso lately and I have a new one to show you :D but don't worry new outfit posts will come really soon, together with other kind of posts! I also added a pic in the upper part of the post, let me know if you like this kinf of edit for reviews! Today's review is about the Sweety Butterfly red


As always the lenses come in this really easy to open plastic boxes and I chose the Fedex shipping to get my lenses without problems in a few days!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days






I'm always really happy to share a pair of perfect lenses for my cosplayer friends :) as you can see the color is really bright and vivid, it covers really well my natural brown eyes but I'm pretty sure it would look great over light eyes too! The design is gorgeous and I love how big and dolly my eyes are with these lenses, I think it's the perfect pair for cosplay 'cause they're big and really visible! 
As every Sweety lenses I tried they're really comfortable and also come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. There are also a lot of other colors too! 




Color ★★★★★ gorgeous and bright red color!
Design ★★★★  amazing design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- stunning color  that covers really well every eye
-  perfect for cosplay
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.