Black and rainbow












Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Skirt Punkdesign shop - Coat SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Hi cuties and happy weekend! It's Saturday but I haven't cool programs, I'm so tired lately after moving out all the furniture in my room (and it's still a mess) I prefer to stay at home relaxing with my cats ahah! I recently got a parcel from SheIn and I'm so in love with everything, I can't wait to show all to you. Let's talk about this gorgeous top, you know I'm such a big fan of rainbow details over black tops, so when I saw this one I fell in love! The quality is also pretty good too and same thoughts for this amazing fake fur coat, I love the shape, the color and how soft it is, if you're looking for a short fur coat this one is perfect for you! Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on your SheIn order! 

1 commento:

  1. You look gorgeous. Your eyeshadow, eyelashes, lipstick, wig, and outfit all look absolutely extremely pretty. I love the combined look of your Shein top, punkdesign shop skirt, Cazedonia tights, half-moon pendant and wide brim hat. You are stunningly beautiful.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.