Stripes









Hat Romwe - Top Shein - Skirt Punkdesignshop - Tights Taobao - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Boots Quanticlo

Sorry for my little absence from the blog, unfortunately I had a little eye infection the past days and I wasn't able to shoot some new looks, but now I'm totally fine and ready to show you a lot of new things :D! One of the recent items I received in the mail is this gorgeous top from SheIn, I'm totally into geometric prints and colorful details over black clothes and this one is perfect, I really love the quality too, it's really soft! I also got this gorgeous black skirt which I wanted for so long, now I can say I have a new favorite skirt together with my old fake leather one you saw so many times here.  Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on Shein untile the end of month!

1 commento:

  1. As usual, your outfit looks extremely attractive and your makeup looks gorgeous! I especially love how the Punkdesignshop dress and Taobao tights look together. You look extremely pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.