Review Sweety Akaten Yellow & LoL Ahri Wig Uniqso

Hi lovelies!
It's almost Christmas here and I hope you got all the presents for your beloved ones :D today I have a new big review for you, always for my favorite shop Uniqso. I saw beautiful  girls cosplaying the new characters from LoL Kda all around the web so I thought it would be useful to share a full review about wigs and lenses for tyheir cosplay, so you can easily buy everything from Uniqso and get amazing items for cheap! 
This first review is about Kda Ahri, one of the most known characters from Lol, let's start with the lenses.



Ahri has gorgeous yellow eyes so the Sweety Akaten yellow would be the perfect choice! 
As always I got my lenses with Fedex shipping without problems :D my favorite fast shipping method ever! 


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



I'm a big fan of yellow lenses and this pair is absolutely amazing! I love the opaque shade of yellow, the outer line is brown istead of the classic black and it gives a special touch to the whole look, the design is also great and perfect for cosplay, especially for Ahri! The diameter is quite big as you can see in the last close up pic so they're perfect for cosplay :D they're also really comfortable so if you need to wear them in a convention you can go without worry! They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. More colors for this model here




This model is perfect for Ahri cosplay and I really love it! 


Color ★★★★amazing yellowcolor!
Design ★★★★  great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- perfect yellow color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay 
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

As you can see I'm also wearing a really gorgeous Ahri wig :D you can found it here! I'm really sorry I put the ears in the wrong way T_T sorry guys, this happens when you have tons of works to do and you're tired ahah but I hope you'll enjoy my review and my pics anyway, 'cause this wig is fabulous!!


This is how the wig looks like in the website, and I can say it's the same as the one you'll receive in your parcel!




The shade of blonde and the pink stripes are totally perfect! I love the amazing quality of this wig, super soft, really easy to comb and adjust, you can easily put the ears without problems with the tiny pins under them! It's a bit curly when you get it, but it needs just a brush and in a few second your wig will be perfect! Sorry again for putting the ears in the wrong way, shame of me ahah! You can get it HERE.




Totally in love with this wig! amazing quality and great price :D if you're looking for a wig and a pair of lenses for Ahri I totally recommend them to you!


Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!

 Color  gorgeous color

 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.