Mermaid







Hat River Island - Tee The Grunge Monkey - Cardigan Sammy dress - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Sunday cuties! How is your weeekend going? Mine was full of things to do and I'm so happy I had the chance to celebrate my birthday with friends yesterday, half day playing games and eating food made by me :D it took me almost a full evening to cook everything but I'm really proud of the final result! Today's look is feauturing one of the coolest tee I have in my closet and you already know how much I love The Grunge Monkey creations, I'm always glad to share with my readers indie and handmade brands, especially when the designs are so freaking cool! You can find tons of gorgeous skull prints in their Etsy shop, don't forget to check it! The rest of my outfit is my go to all black look and I also took out of my closet these lovely velvet boots, I totally forgot them even if they're really cute and comfy, I should wear them more often! 

1 commento:

  1. Belatedly, happy birthday!!! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!
    Your birthday with your friends sounds delightful.
    As usual, your wig, eye makeup and lipstick all look gorgeous!!! I love the look of the mermaid OOTD you were wearing in the lovely photos above.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.