Review: Sweety K Fantasy Blue Uniqso

Hi cuties! I have one more review for you and it's about a new favorite pair of blue lenses :D always from my favorite shop Uniqso. You already know I really love natural looking lenses with gorgeous colors and this brand new model Sweety K Fantasy blue is perfect for me!


As always I received my lenses without problems with Fedex shipping :D and as every model from Sweety you'll receive your pair in these cute boxes!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm

Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within©Ð¨¢12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I'm so in love with these lenses! Look how pretty is the color, a gorgoeus shade of light blue with a little hint of yellow in the center, they cover really well my brown eyes and they look really natural even if the color is vivid and strong. The design is simple but at the same time cool, I love the combination between blue and yellow, it gives a special touch to the whole look. The diameter is natural but I think they can look good for cosplay too. They come with prescription as well! You can get them HERE. There are a lot of other color available and you can check them here




I love these lenses so much! They're my current favorite in all my collection :D

Color ★★★★★ amazing blue color!
Design ★★★★  gorgeous design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for everyday and cosplay
- natural enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.