Summer time

04:54







Hat h&m - Lenses Uniqso - Top Delphine the label - Skirt  Light in the box - Boots Quanticlo - Necklace Rogue + Wolf

Summer is not the best season for me but I love doing this kind of outfits after wearing tons of layers of clothes most of the year. I took out from my closet this lovely sheer floral skirt which is perfect with crop tops, it's elegant but you can easily wear it with casual items like a pair of flat sandals or a simple black top. I wanted to create a more special look so I added this amazing top from the australian brand Delphine the label, I love so much their products and their amazing quality, this top is one of my favorite items so far especially for the lovely sheer detail over the arms, I rarely wear it 'cause my life is too boring for fancy clothes, but I love wearing it anyway when I can.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.