Void








Hat Romwe - Choker Romwe - Sweater Black Sanctuary - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Sneakers Yru

With this amazing weather nothing con beat wearing a soft and warm sweater like this one from Black Sanctuary! The print is amazing and well done, the quality of the whole top is great so if you're looking for a new cool autumnal printed top their great selection will be perfect! I paired it with my favorite fake leather skirt, 'cause I always wear skirts and dresses even with this weather and during the winter :D but you can wear it also with some cool pants and the result will be good too! I always try to create interesting outfits, for this reason I rarely wear pants in my shooting posts, I think we all have so many bloggers and normal people in daily life who can rock outfits with pants while it's rare lately seeing people wearing skirts, at least in my country.


4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.