Sad roses











Hat Romwe -  Jacket Romwe - Top Black Sanctuary - Skirt Romwe - Tights Taobao - Boots Quanticlo

Another quick outfit post wearing some of my favorite items, I always try to combine my items in different ways and different color accents, in this case I added this fabulous gradient green wig to match the tiny embriodery over the jacket, together with the nice green location I really like the final result! The t-shirt is one of my favorites from Black Sanctuary, but maybe you already know it 'cause I wore it many times on my Instagram too :P! Talking about my daily life: currently I have so many things to do, I'll leave for a tiny holiday next week so I have to organize all the new posts for the blog and do many other things (like working on my bachelor thesis ahah), if I'll be a bit inactive you'll know this is the main reason!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.