Bird









Hat Romwe - Wig Uniqso - Blazer SheIn - Top Fig&Viper - Skirt Rosewholesale - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I hope you had a great start of your week, I'm currently working on so many new things and I have so many projects both for work and study I barely have some free time ahah but sometimes is nice to have so many things to do! Today's outfit is feauturing this gorgeous blazer I recently got in the mail and I couldn't imagine how amazing it is! I already wore it so many times and it fits so well all black looks, I think the print with his japanese-vibe is a lovely touch to a classic dark look, I'm also in love with it's quality, the fabric is soft and every detail is perfect! I took out of my closet some items I wore rarely in the past months (but I sill love) like this amazing top I got during my last travel in Tokyo, I hope to organize a new travel during next year 'cause I really miss this amazing city so much!

1 commento:

  1. your style is so unique! i love your hair *-*
    following you now my dear!

    x
    dahi from strangeness-and-charms.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.