Review: Sweety Sensation Lemon Brown + Premium Wig Platinum Pink Lace Front Uniqso

Hi guys!
I hope you're all fine. Two weeks of quarantine have already passed in Italy, but I took this chance to work even more on my blog :) I hope you like this new review! As always I got some amazing things from my favorite shop Uniqso, a new gorgeous lace front wig and a pair of gorgeous yellow circle lenses, let's start with the lenses!


I always loved yellow lenses cause they give an amazing effect over dark eyes, so when I saw this new pair I totally fell in love! As always I got the parcel with Fedex shipping without problems, it's my all-time favorite shipping method! 



Specification

Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



This design is so incredible, I love these different yellow shades all mixed together in this gorgeous pattern, they're so unique and I especially like how they blend over my brown eyes, this is one of my favorite yellow models of all the time! They're really visible so I can recommend them both for special looks and cosplay, they're amazing both in real life and photography! As every Sweety lenses I already tried they're super comfortable and this model comes with prescription as well. It's called Sweety Sensation Lemon Brown and you can get them HERE. You can check other colors here.




Color ★★★★★ amazing yellow color!
Design ★★★★  unique design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special events
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Second item is the Premium Wig Platinum Pink Lace Front, I'm addicted to lace front wigs and this one is gorgeous! It's currently sold out, but I hope it will come back in stock soon :)!



This is how the wig looks like in the website. Isn't it cool? 




As you can see in real life the wig is more curly, but I'm pretty sure if you comb it you'll get the same hairstyle as the stock pic, color is totally the same and I love it so much! As every wig I already tried by Uniqso, this one has an amazing quality too, I love their lace front wigs 'cause they are soft and good looking and the prices are really cheap compared to other stores around the web. You can get it HERE.
Do you like it? I'm addicted to this kind of wigs!

Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  special design and color
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!




2 commenti:

  1. You look stunningly pretty showcasing the Sweety lenses with that very pretty Uniqso wig.
    I love your eyelashes, eyeliner, and lipstick.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    RispondiElimina
  2. You are looking beautiful and pretty in the sweety lenses. Your poses are awesome, xx:)
    American Eagle Coupons

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.