3 looks for spring (Shein spring collection)

Hi cuties!
How are you? I hope you're all ok, the current situation all over the world is not the best, but I hope everything will be alright asap! Today I have three new looks for spring in collaboration with SheIn, I hope to wear them when the quarantine will end :) let me know which one is your favorite!
I have also a discount code for you SHSP519 (15% off discount with all items on the site)and you can use it until the 25th of April.










Hat Romwe - Choker Romwe - Dress SheIn - Boots T.u.k.

This look is probably my favorite, I always loved long floral dresses and this one fits amazingly! The print is really cute and tiny, the overall quality is great and I love when you can get an amazing dresses for a really cheap price, it also looks like vintage which is cute :D especially for me 'cause I live in a place without vintage shops. 
I paired it with my favorite pair of boots by Tuk and a little choker, as always!











Necklace Bijou Brigitte - Dress SheIn - Tights Aliexpress - Boots Quanticlo

This red dress is perfect for a fancy event or a special occasion, quality is great in this case too and I love how soft it is, it's also really comfortable which is amazing for a dress like this! I don't have many chances to wear something like this, but I think it's important to have a similar dress in your closet for a last minute event! I rarely wear colors but this burgundy shade is absolutely gorgeous!









Hat Romwe - Choker Aliexpress - Dress SheIn- Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

I'm a big fan of fake leather items, this is my first dress in this material and it's so cute and comfortable! You can wear it in many different ways (as a jacket too!) and this is a big positive thing for an item, I always prefer this kind of clothes 'cause you can wear them a lot without feeling bored! I paired it with all black accessories and fishnets, my favorite combination so far!

Let me know which outfit is your favorite :D 


3 commenti:

  1. You look extremely pretty modelling all three of these attractive outfits!
    I love the airy look of the pretty SheIn notch-collar floral print drawstring waist dress.
    My favourite of these three is the rich burgundy coloured surplice self-tie layered dress from SheIn. My favourite of the three wigs is the one you wore with the third outfit, and I also love the Calzedonia tights you wore with the third OOTD. Your eyes and lips look gorgeous - you look extremely pretty.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    RispondiElimina
  2. The looks are amazing! Love them, so your style, hope you are staying safe!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thoroughly fabulous springtime looks one and all. I'm particular fond of the first ensemble. Dark floral and tea length dresses are two of my all-time favourite fashion components, so when they team up, it's usually love at first sight for me. :)

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.