Review: Sweety Sensation Lux Lace Blue + Auburn Centre Parting Lace Front Uniqso

Hi loves!
Time for another big review for my favorite shop Uniqso and I can say these items are my favorite so far!! I'm sure you'll love them as much ad I do :) the first item is a cute pair of blue circle lenses, the Sweety Sensation Lux Lace Blue!


I was looking for a cool pair of blue lenses for everyday and this is perfect for me! As always I got my lenses without problems with Fedex shipping and the parcel was so cute and pink :D


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



As you can see the color is so cute and natural and it covers really well my natural brown eyes, I really love how they look on my eyes! The design is really simple and pretty and it gives a special touch to my eyes, I think this pair would be perfect for cosplay too 'cause they're really visible with different light conditions! As every lenses I already tried from Sweety, they're super comfortable!
You can get this pair HERE, and you can check other colors here.




Color ★★★★★ gorgeous light blue color!
Design ★★★★  pretty design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special events
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

As you already noticed in the previous pics, I wore an amazing red wig that totally looks like real hair! I already got so many compliments about it so I'm really happy to share a proper review to show you how gorgeous it is :D. 



I think the stock pics don't give justice to how beautiful this wig is! The color in real life is more bright and gorgeous but still looks really natural in all light conditions, the fiber is so soft and I love how great the lace front is, it looks like real hair in every detail! I always recommend Uniqso wigs 'cause the quality and the prices are the most amazing in all the web, so don't forget to check all their amazing designs! You can fin this wig HERE.





Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  special design and color
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!


1 commento:

  1. The color is so pretty! I really like de desing of this circle lens, looks natural ad soft

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.