Review: Sweety Queen Dark Violet + Lace front wig Rich chocolate Uniqso


Hi lovelies!
I hope you all had a great weekend :) I have a new big review for you today, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, I'm talking about a brand new model on their website, the Sweety Queen in Dark Violet and a lovely and natural wig, the Premium Wig Rich chocolate brown.


This is how the lenses look like in the website, they're so big and cute!
As always I had no problems with my favorite Fedex shipping, I really recommend it if you need your lenses in a few days :D. Let me know if you like having the original website pic!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


As you can see, the lenses are totally the same as the stock pic! I love this big and dolly design, it makes them perfect for cosplay and special looks, the violet color is really beautiful, it's not too dark as written in the name, but it's really visible and bright. As every lenses I already tried from Sweety, this pair is really comfortable, even if it gives a huge enlargement effect to your eyes. They come with prescription as well! You can get them HERE. You can check all the other gorgeous colors here.




I really love this color so much!

Color ★★★★★ amazing violet color!
Design ★★★★  natural design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special events
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!



The second item is this gorgeous lace front wig, as many of you noticed I never wear brown wigs 'cause I think it's totally not my color, what do you think about it? Is it ok on me? For a change I decided to try this wig and I'm really satisfied by the quality and the color, it's a gorgeous shade of warm brow and the cut is also really pretty and natural. If you're looking for a lovely wig for everyday, special occasion or cosplay this one is perfect for you! The fiber is really soft at touch and easy to brush, it doesn't lose hair at all even if you comb it a lot, totally recommended!
You can get this beautiful wig HERE.




Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and color
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.