Hello Autumn






Hat h&m - Choker Romwe - Dress SheIn - Boots T.u.k

Autumn is slowly arriving in Italy so I think it is the perfect time to show you some outfits you can wear during this season. I'm preparing a big blog post with 3 different edgy looks but in the meantime I'll share a more fancy one, I got this lovely dress by SheIn (you can use the special code for the autumn campaign Autumn61 to get a 15% discount on orders over 49 euro! Code is valid from 1st September to 9th October.), the quality si really good, I love the flower details all around, I think it's a great dress for a special occasion or for a night out with friends (and it's also really comfortable!). 
I'm really excited for autumn and I can't wait to create more and more outfits, it's my favorite season after all! ahah stay tuned 'cause there will be another autumn post in two days :D!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.