Tartan lover











Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Skirt SheIn - Tights Aliexpress - Boots Quanticlo

I'm happy to finally show you a new outfit post on the blog, I was really tired the past few days after moving all the new furniture and having so many work to do but today I shot this new outfit with some cool items I received from SheIn! The top has this soft fake fur all around the shoulders, it's so elegant but you can easily coordinate it with something more casual like this amazing plaid skirt, you know I'm addicted to plaid items and this one is perfect, I love the zip detail too! As always I have my code vanilla for a 15% discount on your SheIn order, which is amazing if you want to save up some money :D! I have so many new pics to edit I can't wait to show all of them to you!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.