Review: Sweety Aura Rainbow + Lace front wig Strawberry blonde and mint under lights

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great start of your week, I'm not feeling really well today but I have some new gorgeous items to show you, always for my favorite shop Uniqso! I'm talking about the amazing Strawberry blonde with Aqua Mint underlights and the Sweety Aura Rainbow!


Let's start with the lenses! As every Sweety lenses they come in these plastic boxes, really easy to open. Of course you'll get a case for your lenses and I really like this one 'cause it's transparent in the upper part! I got the parcel in a few days with Fedex shipping, my favorite shipping method so far!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 3 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I really love the color and the design of these lenses, the color is so vibrant and it covers really well my natural brown eyes, unfortunately you can't see really well all the beautiful colors 'cause over dark eyes red and yellow are the most visible ones, but over light eyes I'm sure you can apprecciate every color shade and get the perfect rainbow look! As every pair from Sweety they're really comfortable and soft on your eyes. They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE




Color ★★★★★ gorgeous rainbow color!
Design ★★★★  special design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that covers really well every eye
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Second item is this amazing wig! I fell in love with this special rainbow design (you know I'm totally addicted lately) and light blonde is one of my favorite hair colors so I was really curious to see how this wig looks like in real life!



Specification
Processing Time 2 - 3 working days
Material 100% heat resistant fibre, handmade elaborate crocheted
Wig Color Mixed color
Wig Length 70cm
Style Long & Straight
Type Lace front wig





I tried my best to show you all the amazing colors inside this wig! The fiber is really high quality and super soft at touch, you can easily comb it with your fingers too! It has a huge amount of hair but it still feels really light while wearing it, if you're looking for an amazing wig for special occasions or shootings this one is perfect for you :D I'm in love with this special design and the quality, one of the coolest wigs in all my collection! You can get it HERE


Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.