Review: Sweety Bescon Pink Uniqso

Hi cuties! It's time for a another circle lens review :D always for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time I chose a gorgeous pair of pink lenses, the Sweety Bescon Pink! I'm so happy that a new pair of pink lenses by sweety is available 'cause it's my favorite brand for circle lenses.


As always I got my lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping without problems :D Sweety lenses come in these super easy to open plastic boxes, they're my favorite!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I'm so in love with these pink lenses! The design is really cute and special, the pink color is really bright and it covers really well my natural brown eyes, the pigment is really strong so I think it would be great over light eyes too! As all Sweety lenses they're really comfortable and you can wear them for a lot of hours without problems, they're perfect for cosplay 'cause the color is really vibrant! They're available with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. Check this model in other colors too. 




I recommend these lenses if you're looking for a gorgeous pair of pink ones!

Color ★★★★★ gorgeous pink color!
Design ★★★★  special design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that covers really well every eyes
-  perfect for cosplay
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.