Review: Evelynn wig + Sweety lovelive yellow Uniqso

Hi lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend :) recently I have a lot of things to do so I'm quite tired, but I can't wait to show you all the new things that are coming in my life! As always I have a new review for my favorite shop Uniqso, I got so many questions about Lol wigs so I choose a wig for Evelynn and the matching lenses for her cosplay, the Sweety Lovelive yellow :D! 


As always I got the lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping, my favorite method if you want your lenses fastly and without problems with the customs!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



I'm so in love with these lenses! I love this gorgeous shade of yellow, it covers really well my natural brown eyes, I'm pretty sure they'll cover really well light eyes too! The design is simple but great for a lot of different cosplays, not only the Evelynn one :D even if the diameter is not that big the final result is really big and gorgeous, perfect if you need a bright pair of lenses to show in a photo! Like all lenses from Sweety they're incredibly comfortable and soft. They're available with prescription as well and you can check all other colors too! You can get them HERE.



Color ★★★★★ amazing yellow color!
Design ★★★★  cute design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that covers really well every eyes
-  perfect for cosplay
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

As you can see in the previous pic the wig is gorgeous! 
This is the stock pic from the website:


The wig looks totally the same in the real life and it's quality is amazing!
As you can see it's perfect for Evelynn and I love the soft violet strings in the upper part, they give a special touch to the whole wig!



As every wig from Uniqso the quality is amazing, really soft at touch and easy to comb. I love the color combination in the upper part 'cause it's perfect for Evelynn cosplay. It comes with a long fringe so you can easily cut and adjust it for your face, I didn't cut it so you can see how it looks if you style it in this simple way  :D totally recommended! You can get the wig HERE.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.