Review: Geolica Euro Lady Aque Blue

Hello guys! It's time for a new circle lens review, this time for the shop Geo Coloured lenses which sells only genuine lenses from the famous brand Geo. I recently cleared up my circle lens collection so I was really happy to receive the Geolica Euro Lady Aque Blue, a lovely pair of blue lenses perfect for everyday.



I got the parcel in a few weeks this time :D so glad the post works well sometimes! 
These lenses come in these really easy to open plastic boxes, my favorite ones!



Description

Base Curve 8.6
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 40±2%
Material Polymacon
Life Span 3 months



I'm always looking for natural lenses to use everyday and this pair is perfect for what I need! The color is a vibrant blue shade with a little hint of yellow in the center, it makes the lenses blend really well with my natural brown eyes, the final result is natural but special at the same time! This model gives a lovely dolly look to your eyes, they're really big but the effect is amazing and they're really comfortable too. Such a shame they last only 3 months, but I'm in love with this model in this color! You can get them HERE.





Love so much these lenses! They're also really visible :D

Color ★★★★ gorgeous blue color 
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely blue color that fits perfectly every eye color
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


You can also check Geo Coloured Lenses account for more real life pics, discounts and details:    FacebookInstagram Tumblr and Pinterest!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.