Crop










Hat River Island - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Crop hoodie SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Taobao - Shoes Quanticlo

Recently I'm enjoying these warm days wearing some new cool items I got in the mail, like this beautiful cropped hoodie from SheIn which is perfect over every high waist skirts or pants, let me know if you like it as much as I do! As a reminder you can use my code vanilla for a 15% off your SheIn order :D it's always nice when you can save up some money from your shopping! With the good weather I finally found some inspiration for new different pics and I can't wait to go around with my camera and shoot some different contents for you, I hope you'll enjoy it! I noticed there are so many similar accounts lately on ig and this makes me feel really it seems like now everyone just wants to be famous in a social media even if it means copying other people's work.

2 commenti:

  1. You look fabulous wearing that Shein Frayed Drawstring Detail Hooded Sweater styled with the Romwe skirt and Taobao tights! Your wig, eyeshadow, eyelashes eyeliner and lipstick all look extremely pretty. You look extremely attractive. .

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. This outfits is perfect ! I love your hoodie !

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.