Rainbow












Hat Romwe - Sweater SheIn - Coat SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Boots Windsor Smith

Happy Saturday! Last outfit post for this week and I'm happy to show you some cool items I recently received: first of all this gorgeous top, I was looking for a black crop sweater with a rainbow detail for such a long time and I'm so glad to have it in my closet now, I got so many nice compliments for it I really hope you all like it too :D I'm so obsessed with this combo (black + colorful detail) that I'm thinking about getting some more similar items. I added in this outfit my favorite skirt, but I'm sure you can easily find a similar women mini skirt everywhere! Another amazing item I wore almost everyday since I got it is this cute and soft fake fur coat, you all know how much I love fake fur coats and they're absolutely my favorites for winter time, they feel like you're wearing a cozy blanket ahah I love this warm shade of brown and the quality is really good too, I recommend both items for sure! You can use my code vanilla15 as always for a 15% discount on your order on Shein :D don't forget it!


3 commenti:

  1. i just love your blog its too much good for outfit.!
    Regards.
    Coupons and Codes

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love this outfit! ♥ That shirt looks really nice and soft, just like that fake fur coat, too!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.