Apocalypse

03:55






Wig Uniqso - Hat Romwe - Belt bag Bershka - Top Fig&Viper - Jacket h&m - Boots Quanticlo


I shared this look three weeks ago on my ig but I totally forgot to do a proper outfit post with all the details here :D I hope you enjoy it! During the past month I was watching the new season of American Horror Story, and I'm so freaking happy about it! It has been a long since the last time I enjoyed an AHS season, and this Apocalypse is bomb, I really recomment it if you didn't watch it already. My look was inspired by the witchy looks of the show, I really like how it turned out and I also wore this gorgeous platinum wig by Uniqso which is perfect for the mood of the whole outfit! Do you like it? Let me know if you're a fan of AHS and what's your favorite season!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.