Riot










Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Sweater SheIn - Skirt h&m - Tights Taobao - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

Lately I'm wearing so many plaid items in my outfits but autumn for me means plaid and I can finally wear again all my plaid skirts without feeling out of season ahahah! I got in the mail this gorgeous cropped sweater from Shein some days ago, I was really impressed by the quality of this top, it's so thick and soft, totally perfet for this season if you are brave enought to wear it without something under it :D I love wearing crop tops with high waist skirts! I also took my Lita boots out after a very long time, I have a lot of different shoes but I always wear the same pairs all the time, let me know if I'm not the only one ahah! Don't forget you can use my code vanilla15 for a 15% discount on SheIn, just in perfect time for the Black Friday sales :D! 

2 commenti:

  1. You look both adorable and gorgeous in these photos (as usual)!!! I LOVE your eyeshadow, eyelashes, perfectly applied lipstick and outfit. The hat, wig, choker, cropped Shein sweater, tartan mini-skirt and Taobao tight all look fabulous being modelled by you.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. You are looking beautiful just like a Doll. I came across a website which is about Moonstone Jewelry. They have really beautiful collection of #Moonstoneearring #Moonstonebracelet you can check at
    https://www.gemstonesilverjewelry.us/collections/moonstone-earrings

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.