Last days











Hat Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Dress Ghost of Harlem - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for this long absence here, I didn't expect to stay away for such a long time, unfortunately many bad things happened during my holiday: I felt really sick and I had the worst experience ever in a Warsaw hospital and then I needed many days to recover my health, but now I'm back on track full of energy and many new ideas! I finally finished shooting the summer lookbook video, I know I'm too late but I hope to edit it asap even if youtube is full of back to school videos :D. This look is really basic but it's one of the most easy and comfortable for summer time, it's still really hot in Italy and I need something fresh and cozy to go aroung, long dresses are one of my must have items for the hot season! This look will be inside my incoming lookbook too so don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos (and of course let me know what would you like to watch there!).

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.