Wisdom Of Crowds









Hat h&m - Top SheIn - Skirt SheIn - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I finally had some time to shoot some new outfits pics! This period is full of things to do before my tiny travel in August, but I'll do my best to share as much new content as I can. Today's outfit is of course all black even with the terrible heat, but these items are really cozy and fresh, perfect for this season. I'm in love with this top you can easily adjust on the back to your body, it's also available in other colors if I remember well and I'll maybe get it in white too :D it's elegant but I think it can be paired with a more casual outfit. The skirt is a must have for every grunge or gothic girl, the zip detail on the front is great and the texture is really soft, I really recommend it. I'm also working on some new circle lens reviews and I can anticipate they're gorgeous and they're in my top 10 of favorite lenses, stay tuned!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.